Monday, September 14

Icon Design for TreatNOW App: Update

About 2 years ago I was approached by Sara Hill to design some icons for a new app she was launching, called TreatNOW (you can read more about it in my previous blog post here). 

She had seen my contemporary stained glass designs on Pinterest and thought the simple, graphic style translated well to the icons she needed for her app, which enables users to find and book appointments at health and beauty salons.  

Fast forward to the present day and the app is now up and running and already gaining press interest.

I'm so proud of Sara for pursuing her vision and dream, and for making it happen.  

I was also quite excited to see my little icons appear on my phone as proper, tappable buttons.  I nearly accidentally booked a full body wax, botox and a chemical peel in my enthusiasm...




If you're interested, you can get the TreatNOW app by visiting treatnow.co from your phone and using the "add to home screen" option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment